- In order to use The Service, we need you to provide us with information such as your company's name, your name and email address. If you'd like to use a paid version of The Service, The Company will need your credit card and billing information as well. The company also collects application usage statistics.
- The Company uses the information that was gathered in order to service you, bill you and perform research regarding the usage of The Service.
- The Company will not sell this information, rent it or exchange it with any third party.
- However, if requested by law, The Company holds its right to share your information with the authorities.
- The Company will use the email provided in the registration process in order to send a welcome email, billing and invoice information and news and updates.
- The Company uses "cookies", a small amount of usually anonymous information, to store some relevant session information. The Company may store and access such "cookies" on your computer. Making use of this technology is necessary for using The Service.
- The Company will transfer information, and will notify you about it, in any case it will be acquired or merged with another company.
- Please be informed that The Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, emailing, networking, storage, and related technology required to run The Service.